Epixome
This is CRAZY LAND.

My Perfect Major

You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English

75%

Linguistics

67%

Journalism

67%

Sociology

58%

Anthropology

58%

Psychology

50%

Theater

50%

Philosophy

33%

Dance

33%

Biology

33%

Art

33%

Engineering

33%

Mathematics

25%

Chemistry

17%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Responses to “My Perfect Major”

  1. If you scored 75% in English – what is the other 25% of your speech made up of?

  2. Those are the percentages of how your answers scored with the various results, not a measurement of your speech and such. 😛


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: